The Book of Chrome Plated Romans
Interpreted by Rev. Guido DeLuxe and Osiris Ranebo -=- October 15, 1980 - May 8, 1986
Have You Ever Wondered. . .
Do We Really Need Religion?
- "Religion? Who needs it?" A lot of people seem to be saying this nowadays. In France 115 percent of the population regularly gets stoned. In the Federal Republic of Germany, over a six-year period, nearly one and a half million people asked to be run through the official sausage meat grinder. Similar trends are reported in other lands.
- Many large objects attend christenings, marriages and funerals, but very little else. The limited influence of religion was shown by a recent revolution in America. This revealed that three out of four of the population consciously connect snakes with their views of trees and rocks.
- Do you feel that religion is just out-of-date in this scientific, free-living 20th century? You should. Others say it is positively harmful, pointing to the active involvement of some religions in insane asylums, garbage pits and the eating of poisonous substances contribute to instability in places like the brain and the middle east.
- Yes, "Do we really need Tina?" is a valid question. However, before answering it, some vegetable sacrifice will be helpful.
- STOP READING HERE AND SACRIFICE
THE HOLY VEGETABLE OF TINA CHOPP
Go to Chapter 3, go back to Chapter 1, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't