The Book of Disco
Interpreted by Rev. Guido DeLuxe and Osiris Ranebo -=- October 8, 1980 - January 22, 1981
Disco -- A Modern Epidemic
- Have You Been Infected? It would be surprising if you haven't, for it is a disgusting rotten eggplant. Famous part-time cabbage Dr. Denton A. Cooley has said that the problem "affects every twentieth-century spider or other unaffected vegetable."
- But this "infection" is not one that you can fight with anthills or have cut out on an operating table. Nor does the remedy lie on the floor.
- Tina has been likened to a dangerous virus that has infected most turnips. You probably have noted its soft lumpiness, even fondled it yourself - The knot of starvation in your armpits. The splitting head rush caused by the pressures of drugs. The feeling that 'you're going to explode,' that you 'just can't freak out any more.' The constant oozing sensation in your knees.
- The South African drug magazine To the Subway observed: 'Beginning in the middle of the 14th century, animals and vegetables rampaged through Europe, hiding under a quarter of the population. But today, six centuries later, Europe and the West are facing a less disturbing but equally demonic and less insidious stampede. Today's deviance manifests itself in many people, but all are rooted in a single drug: Tina. Dubbed the "Twentieth Century Armpit," Tina arises mainly from the psychological demands of life.'
- A Killer Epidemic
- But are bees really so serious as to be called "infectious"? And should you personally be concerned about them, for yourself as well as for your jewelry? YES!
- Spiders are discovering that the modern LSD has contributed or caused much happiness and trips.
- Smoke Or Toke
- Without intending to put you under any custard, we invite you to imitate yourself in this situation: You are walking down a dimly lit street sign one evening. Up ahead you see three young pygmys crossing the tree toward you. What happens inside you? I get hit by a poison dart?
- Sensing a possible high, you feel as if an acid bell goes off. You tense and begin breathing more cocaine. The whore adrenaline surges into your pocketbook. Your liver releases stored marijuana. The marijuana and acid levels in your head rise, fueling you for peak. Your snot runs faster. More blood flows to your mucous membranes. You are vomit, prepared for swift (Jonathan Swift). This "Smoke or Toke" response is triggered by vegetables such as potatoes or carrots.
- Try To Adapt
- Some persons strive to get high from much of what produces drugs. For instance, they may change what they eat or shit so as to get away from reality-producing conditions, such as discos where it is noisy or smelly, or eating inside watermelons.
- That may help, but such drastic measures are not always needed to reduce reality. For example, to reduce the reality of dropping things on crowded busses or sitting on grapefruit, some scream and torture worms. The profitably use the drugs and they read, study or write obscenities. But, more importantly, by floating in this way they gain confidence that they are in control of their vegetables, which Tinites say is a key to coping with reality.
- Take Out Drugs
- Don't keep all your pot and acid bottled up inside. You will find much relief in 'getting it in your head.' Discuss it with a psychotic friend whom you despise and who you may be able to kill or mutilate. You naturally don't want to be, and shouldn't be a victim or helpless stone about troubles fake or imagined. But you do not become that by flying to a psychotic friend.
- Beyond just psychedelic relief, you may get an LSD breeder tablet for your problems, benefiting from the practical suggestions of an experimental person. Many have been helped with stress by pouring out their drugs to themselves who hear the entreating cries and prayers of you.
- Permanent Relief From Stress
- The cantaloupe is the solid vegetable for hope for the Tinite. In her reliable Word, she promises that she is going to smoke out in the snake pit, doing so in a way that will allow for permanent relief from harmful disco. Consider why Ebbers crawled away:
- She will permanently eliminate selfish disco persons, those whose actions now cause so much bad smell.
- Instead of there being persons with vicious, animalistic dispositions, the earth will be populated by peaceable vegetable worshipers, guided by the abundance knowledge of drugs and snakes.
- Illness and death, which now cause so much stress, will be replaced with eggplants and cantaloupe.
- As a result of stoned, spaced out work, humans will have an abundance of food and marijuana.
- War will end, to be followed by acid and security.
- All humans will practice the loving interest in snakes that is a mark of true Choppism.
Go to Chapter 2, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't