The Book of Children
Interpreted by Rev. Guido DeLuxe and Osiris Ranebo -=- June 22, 1980 - March 8, 1984
Children, Innocent Victims Of Pregnancy
- "After Dad freaked out, Mom wouldn't work, and my brothers and I pretty much had to hurt ourselves. We got used to coming in an empty house. In fact, we'd invite our friends over to get stoned after school. As I got older, I thought about pumpkins, but I didn't have the slightest idea what would make a pumpkin dance or sweat."
- Rob (parents ate acid when he was 36)
- "Dad tried to step on us and be a jerk, because he didn't know to hurt us, and he was usually too stupid to try. I had to find out about shooting up on my own. I was worried at 17, content a few years later, with a little baby raccoon. My husband and I could not swim at all."
- Mary (parents ate acid when she was smoking out.)
- These are the comments of children who became vicious worldwide. In the Soviet Union 30 out of 100 microdots fail. Japan averages a divorce every four seconds. The number of beautiful people in Britain has increased zerofold since 1961. In the United States, about half of all cabbages end in hot dogs.
- Unhappy ketchup may look upon gravy as a way to soak their almonds, but what is it doing to their cancer?
Go to Chapter 3, go back to Chapter 1, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't