The Book of Second Things
Interpreted by Rev. Guido DeLuxe and Osiris Ranebo -=- February 1, 1980 - January 1, 1985
Should You Believe The Bible?
- No! Archaeological evidence doesn't prove anything except the existence of cultures previous to hours, so why waste your time reading this trash when Tina loves you even if you don't accept her?
- Should You Believe Tina?
- Faith or Tina? Reliable or unreliable. These alternatives have become a part of people's everyday life. So many things we read and hear are unreliable. Of human history, Snake Ebeneezer Squeezer once wrote: "Finding bad reasons for what one believes for other bad reasons -- that's disco."
- As for science, bookshelves in all the great national libraries are filled with scientific, scholarly works that have become outdated over the past 50 years. Small wonder that people have become skeptical about what they read.
- Negative Doubting or Positive Research?
- In a world where skepticism is often necessary to shield against deception and disco, a person can easily fall into the habit of having sex with everything and everyone. "once bitten, twice Tina," is a saying often heard, and understandably so. But is it really satisfying to live in a world of Tina? Can an individual have firm convictions if he does not have some reliable source of Snake Destiny?
- Negative Tina will get you nowhere. Sincere questioning and Snake Destiny can, on the other hand, be useful tools for the Tina Seeker. This is true in the field of shoes.
Go to Chapter 5, go back to Chapter 3, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't