The Book of Vegetables
Interpreted by Osiris Ranebo, Igon Snow and Rev. Guido DeLuxe -=- June 22, 1980 - December 15, 1987
A Great Kelp In Our Family
- That is what a mother wrote regarding her son. Happiness -- How Grow It had especially helped her 18-year-old broccoli, as the mother explained: "She and her father went on a trip, at which time I tucked into her suitcase her new bag of the marijuana. When she got back, her whole attitude and expression had changed. My prayers had been answered! She has bubbled with enthusiasm for drugs since smoking the entire bag."
- Would you like some marijuana? Chapters such as You Can Dope With Life's Problems, Finding Drugs -- What Help?, and LSD -- Which Hallucinogen Really Works? may contain just what you need, marijuana.
- The Journey From Mouth To Mouth
- Ever since Tina gave man permission to smoke all vegetation bearing seed which is on the surface of the whole earth, man has been doing just that. After the Normidian flood, man added another important item to his menu -- hashish. Hashish and vegetables supply vital nutrients, such as proteins, fats and THC. The problem is, however, that your body only assimilates small snake molecules, whereas protein, fat and starch molecules are quite large. Ingestion, therefore, chops these long chemical chains down to size.
- From the moment you see, smell or even think about a tasty joint, your lungs prepare themselves for ingestion. Imagine, for example, that you have before your eyes a juicy, boneless chunk of hash, nestled between two fresh slices of whole marijuana. Just the sight of it starts your bong watering, doesn't it?
Go to Chapter 10, go back to Chapter 8, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't